Sunday, June 9, 2013

Blackey's shit 18+ ONLY NSFW

I'd completely let you use my hole anyway you like

gaping is prefered

no touching!





no touching!

i must be really horny everything on tumblr looks fuckable

i must be really horny everything on tumblr looks fuckable

Ultimate compliment… shout-out to inkandmagic with many...





Ultimate compliment… shout-out to inkandmagic with many thx

Great tumblr follow him

So I really liked your hair style that you have in the recent picture you put up where you are in the stall. What do you ask for when you go get it cut, I want my hair just like that. Thanks in advance! :-)

Ha! i do what my barber says. Or I let him do what he wants. He says my hair looks good longer on top and short on the sides.

I've bottomed twice I'm only 23. Topped once. I'd let you seed me papi.

ok!

More cum on these… abotu three loads so far… any...





More cum on these… abotu three loads so far… any takers?

BlackeyMadison@gmail.com

You like skinny little fem twinks?

yes. i like all types.

How tall are you?

short

I haven't bottomed in over four years but you make me want to get on my hands and knees in preparation of you walking through the door seeing my holes been lubed and stretched for you. If I beg for it would you fuck me hard and long. Use my ass to gain your pleasure over and over again as you pump inside me?

sounds hot. just used a boy last wknd came three times in 30 minutes.

would you ever fuck a chubby guy? I really want you to dominate me but I don't think you'll like me....

aw man you never know… i don't have conventional tastes.

If you ever come to London be sure to make it known! ;) would love to meet you.

U suck a cock like a pro?

Best Buy kid recognized me and was very forward. Welcomed me to...

















Best Buy kid recognized me and was very forward. Welcomed me to the store and by the second sentence was sayin how he wants to be fucked and he's leaking in his pants. I always carry a condom. this is why. last shot is my cum all over him, though looks watery its my cum. 12 shots.

vid cover shot should post tomorrow afternoon - in time for the...



vid cover shot should post tomorrow afternoon - in time for the wknd!

another one for the B files



another one for the B files

Hey, I'm from Seattle too. So do you just meet up with people or choose who you fuck?

depends. mostly chemistry.

What was it like the first time you fucked?

wow good question. i fucked so many times my gut was sore. i think I came 14 times my first time.

If you were to make a dildo, I'll buy one from you! I just get off thinking about that long, thick, juicy cock in me as I clinch around your shaft milking you dry! Damn I'm horny now.

i'll be sure to let everyone know if i do

I love how you freeball (and free-pretty-much-everything) at the gym. xo

hehe - whoever said this must see me in real life

Would you sleep with a girl?

Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment