Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Male | Mature ● 18+ NSFW

damnhot: perfect daddy.



damnhot:

perfect daddy.

Photo



Photo



Photo



nakedpicturesofyourdad: NPOYD: You appear in Bear City 2, which...



nakedpicturesofyourdad:

NPOYD: You appear in Bear City 2, which is set at Provincetown Bear Week and which will be out this spring. Bear Week is a pretty fascinating place, in my experience, even if it's sort of… strange? How often do you make it to Bear Week and how would you characterize your experiences there?

Tone: The hub and I are blessed enough to be able to spend summers in Provincetown, so we're there for Bear Week every summer.  My first one was the summer of '05, I believe.  I tend not to do a lot of the actual events (Andrew and I aren't much the "itinerary" types) and opt instead for simple Commercial Street people-watching.  That said, Bear Week typically immediately follows 4th of July week, which, if you're not aware, is a very circuit party-like atmosphere.  So the contrast is stark.  Within a day, the crowd goes from lots of perma-scowls beneath mirrored sunglasses atop perfectly scultped bodies that consume nothing but egg white omelets, bottled water and illicit substances, to (sometimes overly) friendly beer drinkers with big hairy bellies and big hairy smiles.  One summer, as we walked out to the beach through the dunes and tidal pools on the first day of Bear Week, we got more smiles and hellos from the complete strangers we passed in that 15 minute walk than we got the entire week before.  It was quite telling.

If I had any complaint about the crowds at Bear Week, it might be that sometimes there are boundary issues.  I've had more than one experience during Bear Week where guys just start putting their hands all over you and down your pants as a method of introduction. And not in a dark corner on a dancefloor, like in broad daylight in the middle of the street.  I'm no prude, but self-control is sexy.

NPOYD: Beards have become a very fetish-y thing in the last few years, but in a very mainstream way, where now it seems like nearly every man on TV has one. On certain guys, though—and I include you in this—beards are the first thing that the eye is drawn to, even when you're fully naked in the woods. What do you think something as erotic as a beard goes in and out of fashion so regularly, and what do you think makes your own beard so appealing?

Tone: God, I have no clue why beards have become so popular.  That's like asking why anything goes in and out of fashion… skinny jeans, bell bottoms, capris, Crocs, sideburns, shaggy hair - the stars have aligned, and more people are receptive to facial hair… and I'm grateful for it.  Next thing you know Justin Bieber will have a beard.  (And that's probably when they'll go out of style again.)

My own beard is remarkably multi-colored for some reason.  Up close, it's quite a mix of browns, reds, and oranges.  It gets some blond during the summer, too.  And now it's starting to get glints of white hairs on the chin to match the salt-and-pepper on my temples.  I've had more than one person ask if I have it highlighted.  (I don't.)  Funny enough, I was just having a discussion with Dru Bruin this past weekend (seriously) about how our beards balance out our faces thanks to our thick eyebrows.  I think some faces are just suited for beards, and mine happens to be one of them.

NPOYD: As the eighth hottest man that ever lived, I wonder whether you could tell us a little about what qualities you find hot in a man.

Tone: First off, I'd like to warn people to be wary of any list that ranks me hotter than Jason Statham or Montgomery Clift.  With that out of the way, to answer your question: as my friend Freddy once succinctly put it: "No one's safe."  Sometimes all it takes is a nice furry forearm and my knees turn to Jell-O® brand gelatin.

NPOYD: Which other men appearing on this list do you personally find hot?

Tone: Jason Statham and Montgomery Clift, clearly… Sean Connery, Rock Hudson, Hugh Jackman, Arpad Miklos, Dave Salmoni (as of today), Henry Rollins, Ryan Gosling, Michael Fassbender, Aaron Eckhart, Daniel Craig, Gregory Peck, Tom Selleck…

xxxgold: Stephen



xxxgold:

Stephen

tonydibartolomeo: The Sex God Colton Ford, beautifully...



tonydibartolomeo:

The Sex God Colton Ford, beautifully photographed by Kevin McDermott.

domnator: No TJ, tonight I'm going to teach you something...



domnator:

No TJ, tonight I'm going to teach you something different. Take off your pants, son.

hairypitparadise: Great position!  Now lemmie eat!



hairypitparadise:

Great position!  Now lemmie eat!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



geofferson1960:



geofferson1960:

Photo



joesone2: joesone2.tumblr.com



joesone2:

joesone2.tumblr.com

Photo



menfunny: falcon73: furrybarber: fhabhotdamncobs: ♂♂ (via Tu...



menfunny:

falcon73:

furrybarber:

fhabhotdamncobs:

♂♂

(via

😍

( Men Funny )  http://menfunny.tumblr.com/

menmountain: Mom's new boyfriend.



menmountain:

Mom's new boyfriend.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment