Wednesday, June 5, 2013

masterofthepotato

bsltlynthng: nosztalgia :(



bsltlynthng:

nosztalgia :(

Photo



anthonyholden: Real life conversation with my soon-to-be...

















anthonyholden:

Real life conversation with my soon-to-be 3-year-old daughter.

I am a wimp when it comes to pretending.

Photo



yuliadit: Just got Jubilee and Lucy a ball to run around in....



yuliadit:

Just got Jubilee and Lucy a ball to run around in. They're still nervous about it, so we'll see how it goes, but they are the biggest goofballs on their wheel so I think they might like it.

bestrats: lettersfromno-one: Look! it's all my...



bestrats:

lettersfromno-one:

Look! it's all my Rats.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to be on this couch.

paulsgroovypalace: i'm trying to imagine him asking these guys...



paulsgroovypalace:

i'm trying to imagine him asking these guys to take this picture

collegehumor: All My Friends Are Dead in Game of Thrones Game...



collegehumor:

All My Friends Are Dead in Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones: The Abridged Version.

My mom likes to deny she’s in the beginning stages of having a hoarding problem. She’s...

My mom likes to deny she’s in the beginning stages of having a hoarding problem. She’s mad because I threw out newspapers from May 5th. She was maybe going to read those one day.

Photo



birdsbirds: fiztheancient: rooshoes: bird bird bird



birdsbirds:

fiztheancient:

rooshoes:

bird

bird

bird

Photo





















"That's when you know you've found somebody really special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a..."

"That's when you know you've found somebody really special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably share silence."

- Pulp Fiction (1994)

Photo



mostlycatsmostly: (via Triumfmusic)



mostlycatsmostly:

(via Triumfmusic)

Photo



dearscarlet: Dear Scarlet, About a month ago you asked if you...





dearscarlet:

Dear Scarlet, 
About a month ago you asked if you could have a "circle mohawk" again. I told you to think about it because you've been growing your hair out for so long and I didn't want you to regret it. On Sunday night I told you I had a hair appointment with Allison the next day. You asked if you could get your hair cut like that again, but you were laying down for bed and not supposed to be talking so I ignored you. The next day you asked twice, so I finally said I didn't care and that you look beautiful whatever you decide. The last time your hair was like this you weren't in school yet, I was so nervous about kids being cruel. I walked you to school on Tuesday morning and stayed awhile to make sure everything was going to go smoothly, which it did. When I picked you up you said, "Olivia liked my hair. She said she didn't want her hair like this, but she liked mine like this. And we're still friends. That' just like how I don't want to have purple hair like Allison, but I love Allison's purple hair. You don't have to have all the same stuff as your friends." Wise beyond your years, baby child. I'm so proud of you and how you have the courage to be exactly who you want to be, despite any other outside influences. While we're on the topic of gender, when I was at parent teacher conferences a few months ago a mom of this little boy approached me. She told me how he wanted to paint his nails and go to school. She let him. When he came home he said, "Scarlet loved my nails, Mom!" I've never been so proud. 

Purple: 10 facts about my room

Purple: 10 facts about my room
Blue: 9 facts about my family
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town
Red: 5 facts about my best friend
Pink: 4 facts about my parents
White: 3 facts about my personality
Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like

"Drugs are a rational response to insanity."

"Drugs are a rational response to insanity."

- Savages, 2012 (via diacetylm0rphinedeath)

d-e-r-r-i-c-k-a: I need a person who will support my twisted fantasies and plan murders with me...

d-e-r-r-i-c-k-a:

I need a person who will support my twisted fantasies and plan murders with me then cuddle afterwards. Is that too much to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment