Sunday, June 9, 2013

Rainbow Kandy.

Bed time for me mofos. I’m tired as hell. Goodnight all my lovely followers. :)

Bed time for me mofos. I’m tired as hell. Goodnight all my lovely followers. :)

thelovenotebook: LOVE, LIFE & PERSONAL QUOTES



thelovenotebook:

LOVE, LIFE & PERSONAL QUOTES

music-is-our-salvation: backwardskid: all our bruised bodies...



music-is-our-salvation:

backwardskid:

all our bruised bodies and the whole heart shrinks

∞δ band blog δ∞

fishemoji: celeryludenberg: celeryludenberg: Wow, would you...



fishemoji:

celeryludenberg:

celeryludenberg:

Wow, would you look at that. It's a family watching a nice movie. Nothing weird about that, right?

Wrong.

The Williamson family wanted to take a picture of themselves enjoying their new TV. Turned out this photo of them would be the last one ever taken. The entire family was found dead the next morning. Don't believe me? Look in the upper-left corner of the photo. Do you see it? That's the thing that murdered the Williamson family.

It tore off the skin of each of its victims and left a trumpet in their hands. When their bodies were found by the police the next morning, the words "doot doot" were found scrawled in blood on the TV and all over the walls.

Tonight this menace will come for you too unless you reblog this within the next ten minutes.

THIS IS NOT FAKE!!! Reblog this. Stay safe. And if you hear a faint "doot doot", there's no point in running. Because there's nothing you can do to escape it.

no don't you dare bring this back i swear to god

the williamson family oh

ranlay: YOU AREN'T AN IDIOT FOR DOING SOMETHING WRONG YOU AREN'T AN IDIOT FOR SAYING SOMETHING...

ranlay:

  • YOU AREN'T AN IDIOT FOR DOING SOMETHING WRONG
  • YOU AREN'T AN IDIOT FOR SAYING SOMETHING WRONG
  • YOU AREN'T AN IDIOT FOR NOT KNOWING SOMETHING
  • YOU AREN'T AN IDIOT
  • YOU ARE A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING AND I LOVE YOU SO, SO MUCH

Photo



Omg I can hear my dad snoring in the next room.

Whyyyyy

Photo



weell if u do like them even a lil then y dont u tell them ?? :P

Because they might not feel the same way and I don't feel like getting rejected anytime soon. Plus I'm not necessarily looking for a relationship right now. But if the right person comes along then cool.

circumcisions: circumcisions: sluttyoliveoil: hey someone told me you remind them of an...

circumcisions:

circumcisions:

sluttyoliveoil:

hey someone told me you remind them of an owl

who

FUCK

Ughhh

I hate seeing my mom cry. :(

thelast-lost-continent: I look hot with hat hair...



thelast-lost-continent:

I look hot with hat hair ok

Cute !! (:

ur Really pretty, r u interested in anyone atm? :):)

Thanks! And it's hard to say. I might be but I don't really like to admit it because I don't like crushes .. They usually end up in me getting hurt. So I try to push the feelings aside, unless I know that the other person feels the same.

4sian-p4nda: faggotwbu: refucked: slots are fucking adorable...



4sian-p4nda:

faggotwbu:

refucked:

slots are fucking adorable omfg

OH MY GOD I WANNA JUST HUG ONE

wut they look evil to me especially this one

Photo



Photo



omg-relatable: Click here for more relatable!



omg-relatable:

Click here for more relatable!

Photo



m3dicat3d-happin3ss: Everybody does.



m3dicat3d-happin3ss:

Everybody does.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment