Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

princesscoconut: yeah sorry im late dude my mom made me go...



princesscoconut:

yeah sorry im late dude my mom made me go clean my room. bitch. what server u in homie? 

Photo



falling-deeperinlove: .



falling-deeperinlove:

.

lithiumvision: ✧ click for similar posts ✧



lithiumvision:

✧ click for similar posts ✧

Photo



unextinguished: my life



unextinguished:

my life

Photo



niknak79: They were supposed to be smiley faces



niknak79:

They were supposed to be smiley faces

niknak79: So young. So honest.



niknak79:

So young. So honest.

meladoodle: lmao all these stupid animals hunting for food when mcdonalds has a dollar menu

meladoodle:

lmao all these stupid animals hunting for food when mcdonalds has a dollar menu

foodtrucker: reblog if you're on this site to rebel against your Amish parents

foodtrucker:

reblog if you're on this site to rebel against your Amish parents

onlinehomo: sry mom



onlinehomo:

sry mom

"Enjoy it. Because it's happening."

"Enjoy it. Because it's happening."

- Stephen Chbosky (via janoskiaaannns)

laughfloor: where's the fucking rent



laughfloor:

where's the fucking rent

Photo



pressuresuite: Born stuntin



pressuresuite:

Born stuntin

Being on tumblr for so long gave me this weird and awkward sense of humor that really no one...

Being on tumblr for so long gave me this weird and awkward sense of humor that really no one gets. 

Photo



diaryofastrangeman: angelicpower: my guy friend turned to me, and out of nowhere, and said "why is...

diaryofastrangeman:

angelicpower:

my guy friend turned to me, and out of nowhere, and said "why is it ok for girls to touch each other's boobs, but not ok for guys to touch each other's dicks?" and I still don't have an answer for that

Touch his dick? I probably would…but then I'm a pervert.

gaymeofthrones: me: mom im hungry mom: eat a fruit me:

gaymeofthrones:

me: mom im hungry

mom: eat a fruit

me:

image

No comments:

Post a Comment