Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happy Camper

hiphopfightsback: Tupac & Biggie



hiphopfightsback:

Tupac & Biggie

:(

Ugh! I’m such an idiot sometimes…

Yay



Yay

gaksdesigns: Tall Painting – The art of dripping paint. Artist...











gaksdesigns:

Tall Painting – The art of dripping paint. Artist Holton Rower

frickyeah1990s: i really want one of these imac aquariums, but...











frickyeah1990s:

i really want one of these imac aquariums, but aquariums are such a chore to maintain

It's truly incredible being his girlfriend. What began as...



It's truly incredible being his girlfriend. What began as a hopeless girlish crush, it would evolve into friendship. Respectful and eager to be near him I would go over to him, to see his roommates, but in reality, it was only when he was home. Scared and shy to show my emotions, I would never make the move. Finally 18, and still hopeless. I asked his roommate if he was single and his age. She knew, and smiles and told me, it would only be a few days later. After a rave, his roommates took me home with them. All alone together in the night, everyone passed out. We stayed up till the early morning, flirting. It wouldn't be until that next day he cuddled me and kissed me so tenderly. My heart never beat so hard, I'm sure he must have felt it. I whispered to him my secret. Bunni, can I tell you something? He said yes, looking at me with his beautiful green blue eyes, I've had a crush on you for a long time. He smiled bashfully, I've had a crush on you too. With that, I knew. He is going to be mine. 7 months later, you are still loyal, caring and patient.   My bay bay, he make me laugh  and smile each day. He teaches me, and talks to me, trusting me with his words.  I love to be around you Tyler. You are my world. My heart.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



hiphopfightsback: "I'm the rose that grew from concrete." -...



hiphopfightsback:

"I'm the rose that grew from concrete."

- Tupac Shakur

come-run-away-forever: ♥



come-run-away-forever:

Photo



Photo



animeshawty: gurls night out



animeshawty:

gurls night out

inappropriatelyadorable: Some "Cosplay is Not Consent" PSA...







inappropriatelyadorable:

Some "Cosplay is Not Consent" PSA posters I designed for Anime Boston. The top one will be on the convention center video screens with all of the other looped announcements.  The other two are extras.

(I volunteer for Anime Boston as the Publications Manager, which basically means I do all of the graphic design for the convention. OMG IT'S NEXT WEEKEND YOU GUYS)

did it again… wish i would just listen to him.. but im a stubborn girl who expects the...

did it again… wish i would just listen to him.. but im a stubborn girl who expects the worst… 

Dabs, family guy,cereal, weed bowls. Needs to find 2 peeps to come rafting today..

Dabs, family guy,cereal, weed bowls. Needs to find 2 peeps to come rafting today..

Photo



Uhhhhh



Uhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment